Who is this Michael Enslow?
I began my technology career back in 1999 building web pages for Index Stock Imagery, a traditional stock photography agency that was rapidly converting to an online digital asset content provider. A lot of technology has come and gone since then, but principals of effective software development remains the same:
- The business objectives must be clearly understood.
- The development team must be well organized and communicate well.
- The code must be secure, robust, and perform efficiently.
- The project must be delivered on time and on budget.
Over the last 10 years I have worked with a large breadth of applications including enterprise logistics, financial, legal and wireless applications. I have worked with small business applications such as internet, intranet, e-commerce and Web 2.0 applications. My current focus is web development and project management with Agile development teams.
I'm currently specializing in open source technologies including PHP and MySQL. I've worked with frameworks such as CodeIgniter, Ruby on Rails, and Joomla! I've also worked with many Microsoft technologies including ASP.NET and SQL Server.
- Over 10 years technology experience
- Open Source and Microsoft Technologies
- Experience with enterprise and small business application development
- Web 2.0, Social Media, E-commerce, Content Management, and Business to Business applications.